Deloitte Consulting Undergraduate Case Competition
- Are you interested in learning more about Consulting?
- Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to solve real-life business challenges?
If so, we invite you to participate in the Deloitte Consulting Undergraduate Case Competition!
- Gain real world, hands on experience
- Meet Deloitte Consulting leaders
- Win and take home a prize
Teams should consist of up to 4 current undergraduate students (freshmen or sophomores only, please). To learn more about the competition and to apply, each team member should submit an application online here for your team by Monday, January 31 at 11:59pm EST.
Each team should designate one captain to submit their team application here. The below information will be required for the team application:
- Team name
- Team member names and emails
- 100 words or less answers to the following questions:
- How will your team benefit from participating in this case competition?
- What unique perspectives will your team bring to this competition through your collaboration?
The top teams will be notified by Monday, February 7 and each team member will be asked to register for the competition.
Local Competition Details:
|Locaton||Virtual (via Zoom)|
|dates||Wednesday, February 16 – Friday, February 18, 2022|
|Details||One team will be selected to attend the National Competition.|
National Competition Details:
|dates||Thursday, March 17 – Saturday, March 19, 2022|
|Details||Each winning team (one per campus) will be invited to attend.|
Questions? Please reach out to Alexis Hardman (email@example.com). See Official Rules.