Girls Make Games Summer Fellowship
The GMG Fellowship provides participants, or “Fellows”, an insider’s view of the games industry, an opportunity to give back to the community by teaching & mentoring, plus access to exclusive industry & career building opportunities.
Fellows spend three weeks teaching at GMG’s flagship Summer Camp. This year, the camp will be held both virtually and in-person at various locations across the country!
Fellows also attend exclusive industry & community events through the program. Events are hosted by GMG & partners such as PlayStation, Nintendo of America, Xbox, Take-Two, Google Play, Epic Games and more!
Learn More & Apply Here: girlsmakegames.com/gmg-fellowship
- Professional resume review hosted by our partners
- Exclusive panels and speaker sessions
- Community of industry peers and leaders
- Stipend: $1,600 – $2,500, subject to role & location (learn more)
- Location: Remote or In-Person at one of GMG’s camp locations
- Camp Dates: July 11-29, 2022
- Ages: 18+, open to all genders
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
Here’s what a 2021 GMG Fellow had to say about the program:
I plan on coming back to GMG next summer and jump at any chance I get to help out because I really liked seeing the impact GMG has on these young kids! I had such a fun time meeting my campers as well as working and hanging out with the other fellows. I can’t wait to see what more GMG does and hope it continues to expand and reach more kids across the world.Kaylah Derilus, 20, William Peace University 23, 2021 GMG Fellow
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com